Our purpose is to define authentic manhood. In our society, being a man is confusing. There are a number of definitions according to the world’s standards, but we look at the biblical call to being a real man as one who rejects passivity, accepts responsibility, leads courageously and invests in eternity.
Our men’s ministry is the active pursuit of men in order to connect them to God, His Word and other men for the purpose of winning, growing and training God’s man in Christ.
It is so encouraging to see God answering prayer! Charles Spurgeon said, “Prayer is the slender nerve that moves the muscles of omnipotence.” Prayer Partners are a group of men who commit themselves to the following:
• Praying for Pastor Grant daily.
• Praying for their own Prayer Partner.
• Praying for crisis and needs in the congregation.
• Meeting every second month for a delicious breakfast and fellowship.
• Meeting on Sunday morning to pray for the Celebration Service.
Prayer is the key that unlocks all the storehouses of God’s infinite grace and power. All that God is and all that God does is at the disposal of prayer.
Ps Grant – 083 651 1981