Pastors Grant and Lelanie were married in 1993, and their son, Nathan, was born in 1999.
Senior Pastor Grant completed his Bachelor of Arts Degree at the Hatfield School of Theology in 1991. After serving as a Chaplain in the army, he started ministering full-time as the senior pastor at KCC. He has been fully committed to KCC for over twenty seven years, with an uncompromising teaching style.
Associate Pastor Lelanie completed her Diploma in Theology in 2010. She has a passion for broken women, and women who are victims of sexual abuse and molestation. She helps ladies achieve inner healing and wholeness. She enjoys addressing women’s workshops and seminars, as well as teaching practical tools for healing using Art Therapy.
What we Believe
- We believe in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments in their original writing as fully inspired of God and accept them as the supreme and final authority for faith and life.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three Persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Father, conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and is true God and true man.
- We believe that God created man in His own image; that man sinned and thereby incurred the penalty of sin which is death, physical and spiritual; that all human beings inherit a sinful nature which issues (in the cases of those who reach moral responsibility) in actual transgression involving personal guilt.
- We believe in the principle of heterosexual relationships between a natural man and a natural woman within the confines of lawful matrimony.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins a substitutionary sacrifice according to the Scriptures and that all who believe in Him are justified on the grounds of His shed blood.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus, His ascension into Heaven, and His present life as our High Priest and Advocate.
- We believe in the personal return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe that all who repent of their sin and receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit and thereby become children of God.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit, empowering and equipping believers for SERVICE , with the accompanying supernatural gifts of the Holy Spirit; and in fellowship with the Holy Spirit. We believe in the divinely ordained ministries of Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor and Teacher.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the just and the unjust, the eternal blessedness of the redeemed and the eternal banishment of those who have rejected the offer of salvation.
- We believe that Elders carry the responsibility for oversight and care of the staff and members. Where necessary Elders must carry out biblical discipline for the protection of the local Church.
- We believe that the one true Church is the whole company of those who have been redeemed by Jesus Christ and regenerated by the Holy Spirit; that the local Church on earth should take its character from this concept of the Church spiritually and therefore, that the new birth and personal confession of Christ are essentials of Church membership.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ appointed two ordinances – Baptism in water and the Lord’s Supper – to be observed as acts of obedience and as perpetual witnesses to the cardinal facts of the Christian faith; that Baptism is the immersion of the believer in water as a confession of identification with Christ in burial and resurrection, and that the Lord’s Supper is the partaking of the emblems symbolic of the Saviour’s broken body and shed blood, in remembrance of His sacrificial death, till He comes.
- We believe that divine healing was provided for in the Old Testament and is an integral part of the Gospel today.
- We believe the Bible teaches that without holiness no man can see the Lord. We believe in the doctrine of sanctification as a definite, yet progressive work of grace, commencing at the time of the new birth and continuing until the consummation of salvation.
Instead, speaking the truth in love, we will grow to become in every respect the mature body of Him who is the head, that is, Christ.
Ephesians 4:15 (NIV)